SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Shopkins Season 5 Clipart and Birthday Invitation - New!

 I've added my oh so beautiful Shopkins party invitation to the shop.
Don't hesitate to check it out and get yours! My daughter will most likely be doing this 
theme for her 4th birthday party in November. You can see the invitation at the link below.


I also recently put together a clipart pack of Shopkins season 5 characters. I plan on making some matching printable decorations with these and some of her other favorite characters from previous seasons. We are in the process of collecting them (but there are just soooo many)! You can get this
pack over at the shop as well by clicking the link below.

Shopkins Season 5 Character Clipart | PNG Clipart Instant Download – LuvibeeKidsCo

I hope you like what you see and remember to show some love by leaving a comment below. You can also like on facebook and share on pinterest, instagram, or twitter!