SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 1, 2016

Pokémon Fever! Free Cupcake Toppers Printable

I think it is safe to say that Pokémon Go has spread like wildfire in the past few weeks! It has easily become a family affair and a trending topic on social media. I have to admit, my own kids even got me into it. We get plenty of exercise without them even realizing how far they have walked!
 

To help keep the fever going, I decided to make these simple cupcake toppers for your Pokémon fan, and who doesn't love that little Pikachu?! He's always been my favorite! You can cut them into squares, or use a 2" circle punch to make circle toppers. I hope you like them and enjoy.

I've also included photo's from our last hunt. We walked for almost 40 minutes and didn't catch anything until we got back inside and I was at my computer [go figure!] :)


Feel free to share your Pokémon Go experiences or any funny "incidents" in the comments below. I'd love to hear about them!

https://app.box.com/s/mbn3d9a7553f31y754y1363w80ude4pw