Monday, April 25, 2016

PJ Masks Invitation Printable - FREE!

My 3 year old daughter has become obsessed with the new PJ Masks show on Disney Jr. In light of that, I was inspired to make a party printable that I knew my readers (and their little heroes) would love!

It's a 5x7" fill-in invitation and a 4x6" pre-made thank you card. They come 2 cards on an 8 1/2 by 11" page for easy printing and cutting. Now your little hero can invite their friends in style.

I may even make a few more PJ Masks party printables in the very near future, so make sure you check back for more!

{Download Invitation} - here -
{Download Thank You Card} - here

Please feel free to pin it, like it, and share it!


3 comments:

  1. What an awesome post, I just read it from start to end. Learned something new after a long time. Its extremely good and very helpful for me.Thanks for sharing this great post.
    Pig Story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing, my son can't get enough of P J Masks lately! I just printed the invites and they look super-cool. Any chances of getting other PJ Masks themed party ideas?

    ReplyDelete